Human Resources Manager
AtWork seeks an experienced Human Resource (HR) Manager for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with a local manufacturing client in the Roseville market. The ideal candidate has a strong HR background with expertise in recruitment, employee relations, learning/development, organizational development, and risk/safety management.
- Analyzes people trends and metrics within the company and provide comprehensive data which benchmarks to both industry and national standards.
- Develops and administers various people-related plans and procedures for all company personnel – this may include developing or assisting in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures or employee handbook revisions.
- Investigates and help to resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Develops and maintain affirmative action program and ensure timely EEO-1 reporting.
- Provides general oversight and maintenance of the company’s HRIS to ensure accuracy with official employment records and data such as DOB, DOH, compensation, benefits, tax status, attendance, performance reviews/evaluations, and termination date/reason.
- Provides general oversight and maintenance of the company’s training database records and prepares statistical reports to evaluate performance of instructors and monitor progress of trainees.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. This includes making recommendations regarding new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Identifies training needs of the department and coordinates training programs accordingly.
- Consults with line and management staff on employment matters.
Requires 4+ years of experience with demonstrated success in HR supervisory role, strong people and communication skills, comprehensive knowledge of employment law and practices. Bachelor's degree in Human Resource/Business Administration and PHR/SPHR certification preferred.