Laredo, TX 78041
An entry writer is a Customs House Brokerage (CHB) team member responsible for the accurate and timely submission of customs entries for clearance of in-bound cargo through US Customs and facilitating the delivery of freight to customers.
- Entering data for importations of shipments and transmission to government agencies (Customs, FDA, etc.)
- Following up with various supply chain entities such as steam ship lines, truckers, forwarding agents, terminals, etc.
- Clerical duties include but not limited to: filing, answering phones, creating FedEx labels, etc.
- High School diploma/GED
- College Degree preferred (or currently attending)
- Must have proficient knowledge of the Spanish language
- Must be proficient Microsoft Office Suites
- ABI Software
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of ABI Software experience do you have?
- How many years of Custom Brokerage Entry experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you speak English?
- Do you speak Spanish?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Call us at 956-723-4980