Wilmington, DE 19808
NATURE AND SCOPE OF POSITION:
Ability to manage assigned work orders; troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment in a manufacturing plant; work in a team setting; work with automated equipment and VFD's, understand and comply with all safety rules; comprehend and use technical manuals and schematics.
EXPERIENCE and COMPETENCIES:
• Minimum of five years maintenance experience in a plant setting.
• Superior analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work independently
• Experience with various instrumentation sensors and transmitters.
• Willingness to learn computer based maintenance software.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Install, maintain and troubleshoot distribution and control equipment such as switches, relays, circuit breakers and fuse disconnects.
• Knowledge of relevant codes and ability to run conduit
• Time management and task prioritization are essential
• Proficient in diagnosing and testing motors and motor control circuits.
• Knowledge of Allen Bradley Drives, Relay Logic, PLCs and Programming is a plus.