Indio, CA 92201
Information technology specialists work in positions using computer-based information systems. They work with both software applications and computer hardware. Network of about a dozen work stations running Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, and various other programs, including web hosting off site.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Receives troubleshooting calls on hardware and software related issues and diagnoses problems.
• Performs local and remote testing on equipment, including running computer programs to diagnose faults.
• Performs equipment repair, builds cables, and replaces boards and components, to identify and/or remedy failures.
• Performs all functions required to prepare and install computers and related equipment, including connections to the data communications network.
• Assists in the diagnosis and resolution of software problems.
• Prepares and coordinates sending equipment out for repair.
• Orders and inventories spare parts, including stripping surplus equipment for usable parts.
• Implements systems and provides for on-going maintenance and enhancements.
• Trains users in the basic operations and maintenance of computers and related components.
• Operates other relevant equipment such as scanners, printers, plotters, graphics equipment, etc.
• The required qualifications are to possess two years of IT job-related experience providing technical assistance and/or support in the use of IT hardware and/or software.
We have work for you!
We are an equal opportunity Employer.