Liberty, MO 64068
• Observes and tests operation of washers, and dryers, and makes initial installation adjustments accordingly.
• Levels washing machines and connects hoses to water pipes, using plumbing and other hand tools.
• Advises customers regarding use and care of appliance and provides them with emergency service number.
• Installing equipment and machines to meet specifications.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Able to lift 50lbs
• Understanding of tools and be mechanically inclined
• Electrical background a plus.
• Basic tools needed
• Valid drivers license
Salary: $12 / hr. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.