Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU
El Paso, TX 79925
Salary: $71, 000/yr DOE + sign-on bonus and relocation makes this a lucrative compensation package for the right Intensive Care Unit RN. This position is a direct full-time, fully benefited work opportunity! Excellent benefits package and growth opportunities. Benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, and tuition reimbursement.
ICU Registered Nurses (RN) Responsibilities Include:
• Demonstrate knowledge and application of the nursing process.
• Participate and cooperates in the unit based Quality Improvement processes.
• Support, maintain and provide an environment which is supportive of quality patient care through effective use of resources and personnel.
• Practice develop and endorse customer service skills in relationships with internal and external customers.
• Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the patient's right to privacy by protecting confidential information.
• Plan and implement patient care and teaching based on a total assessment and the age of the patient.
• Evaluate and document patient response; monitors and recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes appropriate action based on the assessment of the patient
• Acute Care Experience with a minimum of 3 years working most recently in ICU
• Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state. BCLS certified required.
• CCRN preferred
• S.T.A.B.L.E. Preferred
• NRP preferred
• ACLS upon hire or transfer into the unit (Exception: GN must obtain within six (6) months from date of hire or transfer into unit.)
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our medical division specializes in the healthcare industry where we have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.