Las Vegas, NV 89119
• Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow.
• Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages.
• Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
• Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory.
• Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
• Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
• Team player at corporate level to collaborate with business units and functional partners
• Excellent communication skills and even better listening skills that promotes the “ voice of the internal customer”
• Strategic mindset and problem-solving skills
• Previous inventory control experience
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.G. ERP)
Salary: $11-$15/hour DOE
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.