Investment Services Associate - Private Equity
Irvine, CA 92614
This position will be located in Orange County dealing with High Net worth Investors, Fund Managers, Registered Representatives and Advisors. Experience needed with investor subscriptions, compliance, private placement memorandums (PPM) redemption and fund management.
• Review and process all documents and spreadsheets relating to subscriptions, redemptions and transfer processing for both Investors and Investments
• Understanding of Private Equity funds and structures
• Processing fund distributions
• Ensure that the CRM is maintained and updated with all investor information
• Ensure compliance protocols are established and followed
• Collaborate with various internal teams including Compliance and Accounting on new and ongoing Fund management strategies to minimize risk, maximize efficiency and ensure service quality
• Proactively look for means of automation, efficiencies and scalability.
• Responsible for resolving problems and discrepancies both internally and externally with bank, escrow, partnership and investors.
• Work with both internal and external registered representatives
• Serve as primary point of contact for clients to handle information requests, training, account maintenance, website use and deliver quality services to ensure client satisfaction
• Maintain compliance blotters for transaction, investments amounts etc.
• Ensures compliance with all relevant laws, policies and regulations.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
• 2-5+ years of relevant experience in investor services or related field
• Series 65 license not required to start but will be expected within 6 months
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel a must
• Intermediate knowledge of CRM
• Impeccable attention to detail, Strong work ethic, Self-starter, Self-aware, Analytical, Team player, ability to multi-task with various projects with superior organizational skills.
• MUST be native Chinese speaker with ability to read, write, translate, and interpret. Must be able to describe technical business terms in English and Chinese.
• Must be available for occasional travel; local, regional and sometimes overseas
What we offer:
Company offers full-time colleagues a variety of benefits that include; company paid Medical, flexible schedule, retirement match, profit share, and meals/snacks.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.
Salary: Competitive based on experience