SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA
Monday - Friday
1st shift | 6 am - 2: 30 pm
• Check, stock, and maintain supplies in the lunchrooms, bathrooms, and other daily operations as required
• Empty trash when needed and perform yard work such as weeding, watering, and clear debris as needed
• Comply with company policies, procedures, and quality standards and safety regulations
Ideal Candidate will have...
• High school diploma or High school equivalency
• Ability to stand, walk, and lift for long periods of the day
• Dependable and able to work with little supervision
• Effective written and verbal communication
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
• Must pass drug and background screen
This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.