Junior Field Service Technician
New Castle, DE 19720
This position is Monday through Friday, 7: 00 a.M. To 3: 30 p.M. This position is not limited to these hours, and occasional weekend and evening hours will be necessary/required. Applicants will be required to submit a background check; only clean backgrounds will be considered. Driver's license and reliable transportation also required.
• Tools required: Cordless drill, bits, pry bar, basic hand tools, rubber mallet; kept neat, rolling tool bag preferred
• Patience, professionalism, and ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment
• Know how to properly operate smartphones and email to quickly communicate and coordinate throughout the day
• Excellent written communication skills - applicant will be required to turn in detailed daily progress reports and paperwork
• Customer service experience, with professional and polite disposition
• Basic computer skills preferred
Applicant will work hand in hand with site project manager, who has been servicing the account for 5+ years. Applicant will expect to become familiar with the different locations, type of work performed, and the customers dealt with on a daily basis. The applicant will be badged for different sites, with the expectation of one day working in tandem or independently on accounts. Experience and knowledge of basic tools is required and necessary.