Lab Tech-Entry, Part-time
HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA 92647
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Perform various measurements of product/components for determining and verifying specifications. Using established processes and equipment to gather and record measurement data. Conduct durability tests of components. Assist with calibration of lab equipment.
• Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Must be proficient in MS Office and Access
• Must be able to read, write and speak English clearly and proficiently
• Must have exceptional attention to detail
• Must be able to work independently
• High School graduate, some college preferred
• 1-3 years of previous data lab experience preferred
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.