@Work Group Phoenix is looking for landscapers to join a crew assigned to a beautiful HOA community in the area of Happy Valley Rd & the loop 303.
With this role, we are looking for individuals who understand the importance of attendance and take pride in the quality of work they produce.
• Lawn mowing and edging
• Prune and trim trees, shrubs, and flowers
• Responsible for general clean-up and trash removal
• Use of power and hand tools
• Operate power riding mowers, chainsaws, pole saws, blowers, weed eaters, chippers, gas hedge trimmers other equipment and vehicles
• Maintain adherence to all OSHA standards
• Reporting equipment failures for repair
• Perform any other miscellaneous assigned duties
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Must have experience working outdoors in AZ
• Minimum of 6 months landscape or construction experience required
• Perform work involving strenuous tasks often under adverse climatic conditions
• Understand and follow verbal and/or written instructions
• Work safely and efficiently with others
• Must be reliable - zero tolerance attendance policy enforced
• Community is smoke free/no smoking allowed
• Cell phone use is not permitted while on the job
Salary: $13.00-$14.00/hr, DOE. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
Company offers permanent opportunities in their organization along with benefits including health coverage and PTO.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.