Lead Qualification Specialist Needed in Hemet!!!!!
Temecula, CA 92590
Lead Qualification Specialist Needed in Hemet at Great Manufacturing Company!!!!!
Pay- $24 per hour
- Summary of Position:
The Lead Qualification Specialist will be an integral part of defining the processes, metrics, and responsibilities as we grow our Inside Sales business. It is critical that this person be positive, flexible, able to communicate across departments, and have a willingness to establish new processes and drive for continuous improvements.
The Lead Qualification Specialist will harvest, contact, and qualify leads to determine interest level and sales opportunity for new and existing customers. The Lead Qualification Specialist will need to quickly build rapport and establish trust and credibility through a consultative selling style, thereby building a pipeline of sales for the organization.
- Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Generate quality sales opportunities to be closed by you, a channel partner, or an RSM
- Exceed daily KPI’s (Dials, Leads, Tack Time, etc.)
- Harvest incoming leads, drive initial contact, and distribute to internal and external sales partners
- Develop and follow standard work to contact and convert leads to opportunities, utilizing a consultative sales strategy
- Demonstrate technical and application knowledge to provide prompt, accurate answers and successfully qualify the leads
- Collect and provide constructive feedback to cross functional co-workers to drive continuous improvement of process
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual lead conversion and sales quotas
- Other Responsibilities and Functions
- Build B2B relationships regarding our product and service offerings
- Collaborate with other Marketing and Sales team members to continue to improve lead program and processes
- Identify and monitor customer trends in all verticals – supported by customer visits to better understand opportunities and challenges
- Relay pertinent product information from customers so the company can continue to improve its products and services
- Develop an understanding of competitive products
- Develop customer quotations and process orders
- Maintains clean, orderly and safe work area
- Maintains a commitment to teamwork and a positive, supportive attitude to all personnel
- Supports continuous improvement activities (DBS)
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Observes and complies with all safety regulations and company policies
- Education and Experience:
- 2+ years sales, lead generation or call center experience preferred
- BA/BS degree a plus and may be substituted for prior sales experience
- Experience with CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce.com), database management systems, and common sales tools/methods is preferred
- Proven experience in lead qualification or inside selling
- Skills and Competencies:
- Intermediate level user of Microsoft Office Products
- Learns Quickly: You don’t need to be a flow meter expert to work here, but you do need to be intellectually curious and genuinely interested
- Competitive: You are driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.
- Works Efficiently: You are a master multi-tasker.
- Boundless Energy: You can maintain the same level of intensity all day. You don’t let rejection, long hours or repetition drain you.
- Curious: Skilled in application and market-specific questioning techniques that uncover new sales opportunities
- Talent for Selling: Proven ability at cross-selling and up-selling
- Linked for Social: Experience using LinkedIn and online research to better understand leads and customer backgrounds and applications
- A Little bit Techy: Ability to answer technical questions relating to the product/service
- Priority Pro: Strong organizational and time management skills
- Talk the Talk: Strong phone presence
- Language Skills: Fluency in Spanish speaking and reading a plus
- Work Environment
- The work environment consists of an indoor, work or home office environment with good ventilation, adequate lighting, and low noise levels.
- Physical Demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.