Roseville, CA 95661
- Advanced preparation of Lease Termination and Collateral documentation.
- Process Lease Quotations / Terminations / Inventory / Sales from Inventory documentation.
- Generate termination and deficiency invoices and required documentation and forms.
- Carry out billing and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Perform report and spreadsheet reconciliations, Process journal adjustments as needed.
- Research and resolve lease termination discrepancies or inquires.
- Process credit card, cash, ACH and Wire termination payments received.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.
- Operates office equipment including personal computer, copiers, fax machines and 10-key calculator.
- Organizes, maintains, scans, and archives up-to-date termination storage documentation and records.
- Reads, uses and is familiar with computer systems manuals and procedures, maintains and updates procedural manuals as needed.
- Follow established processes and procedures.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Daily filing, meeting of deadlines, and other tasks per business necessity.
- Assists with Daily and Month End accounting reports, closings, and financial analysis.
- Assist in Month End and Fiscal Year End Schedules and Reports.
2-4 years in the Accounting department
Precious leasing experience preferred
Strong Excel and Word
Strong 10 key
3 years experience processing credit card, cash, ACH and Wire termination
Strong communication skills