• Assess the mental and behavioral health status of patients.
• Provide counseling/talk therapy to scheduled patients utilizing professional counseling standards.
• Formulates short-term and long-term counseling plans for patients under care,
• Collect supporting information about patients through interview, case history, psychological tests, and/or observational techniques; evaluates data to identify causes of problems and determine proper therapeutic approach or referral to other specialists.
• Consult with other behavioral health practitioners and related staff, as appropriate in the performance of therapeutic and/or casework.
• Follows established policies, procedures, continuous quality improvement and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field from an accredited program.
• Completion of clinical training hours necessary to achieve independent licensure.
• A valid unrestricted license issued by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) and/or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC).
• A current CPR certification.
• Successfully complete an MCSO HR fingerprint background check prior to hire.
Salary: $33.00-$35.00 / hr. This position is a full-time.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.