Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Phoenix, AZ 85024
The position of the LPN will be responsible for administrative functions related to processing, tracking, and trending of Quality of Care concerns (COC). Your position will work as a Quality Management Analyst and will provide support to the QM coordinators, Lead QM coordinator, and the QM Manager. You will be responsible for opening Quality of Care (QOC) cases, documentation of casework in the QOC database and QM portal.
• Bachelor's degree in healthcare-related field required.
• 1-3 years of recent medical record review
• Current licenses and registration to practice in the state of Arizona as an LPN
• Minimum of 2 years managed care experience required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Efficient in Microsoft word and excel required
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail required
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
• Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
• Medical Records: 1 year (Preferred)
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates