Line/Prep Cook (at 5-star Hotel) - START MONDAY, 10/29
San Francisco, CA 94103
- Prep/cook a variety of foods from a pretty basic menu consisting of breakfast, sandwiches, personal pizzas, salads and future specials.
- Making sauces & condiments from scratch, preparing meats.
- Maintain a clean, organized, safe work environment while ensuring sanitation procedures are followed.
- Cleaning kitchen and equipment inclusive of opening and closing duties.
- Ensure proper storage labeling, dating of all food, and food rotation.
- Delivering food to tables as needed.
- Minimum one year of related experience in a restaurant or equivalent.
- Must be efficient, dependable, quick, and work well as part of a team.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends.
- Knowledge or ability to learn basic sanitation & workplace safety regulations, food handling techniques, preparation, & cooking procedures.
- Ability to multi-task, work at a fast pace, and deal with stressful situations.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Must obtain Food Handlers Certificate within 1 month of starting. This is an easy online process.
- We offer flexible morning or afternoon shifts, with part-time and full-time hours available
- Must be +18 years.