Loan Documenter Manager - AVP or Junior
Los Angeles, CA 90017
• Salary DOE up to $115, 000 PLUS 15-20% Bonus based on salary.
• 100% EE PAID Medical, Dental and Vision (80-50% for dependents')
Oversee the process of loan documentation, loan closing and credit administration. Ensure all department activities run smoothly and efficiently. Provide support and coverage for team as required.Check credit application approving authority against Bank policy and ensure completeness of credit application, monitor on going credit review.
• Review Legal documentation to ensure the documents comply with banks requirements and regulations; Review all conditions precedent and activation sheet, prior to funding; Documentation and subsequent follow-ups; Safe keep original facility and security agreement in the vault.
• Oversee team tasks and ensure system input and all activities comply with bank standard.
• Check completeness of credit application in accordance with Bank policy.
• Track annual credit review and escalate for any exception.
• Review Loan documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy and adherence to bank policies and legal/regulatory compliance.
• Ensure all pre-requisites and condition precedence are properly met and collateral's are in place prior to activation of credit facilities.
• Maintain records of any and all loan documentation exception and track for completion and/or escalation.
• Oversee the team supporting the activation, revision and cancellation of credit facilities limit/collateral/Basel records in the Finacle system.
• Supervise Documentation functions, covenant and collateral monitoring and department reporting
• SOPs and processes are regularly reviewed and kept updated.
• Keep abreast of developments in the banking practices, product markets & regulatory requirements.
• Escalate potential risk and significant issues to management and business partners for timely resolution.
• Provide feedback to management and business partners on initiatives/improvements.
• Assess requirements & impact of any system or process changes.
• Enhance controls in processes and procedures and increase productivity.
• Manage resource requirements for data conversion exercise and ensure staff is adequately trained.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• BA/BS degree in
• 7+ years experience
• Effective written and verbal communication
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.