El Monte, CA 91731
Three to five years of experience in processing purchase and refinance conventional mortgage loans with a thorough knowledge of mortgage lending, loan documentation requirements, underwriting, title, escrow and loan processing policies, procedures, terminology, automated processing systems and Federal and State guidelines is required.
• Input and/or update mortgage information in the loan origination system to ensure data integrity.
• Ensure that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified and complies with Bank policy and applicable regulations.
• Gather information and documents to process each file from initial approval to closing in a timely manner.
• Perform loan Quality Assurance checks and fraud reviews on all files.
• Ensure that applicable documents are legibly imaged in the loan origination system.
• Follow up with MLO's and third party vendors on outstanding loan conditions and to validate loan fees.
• Support MLO's in answering borrower questions and preparing files for closing.
• Maintain pipeline reports and notify management of statuses as needed.
• Meet or exceed established loan processing turnaround times as established by management.
Salary: $25.00-$29.00 / hr. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.