Loan Servicing/Post Closing
El Monte, CA 91731
• Post and confirm daily mortgage payments, curtailments and payoffs.
• Post and confirm daily general ledger entries.
• Perform new loan boarding tasks and functions in our core system and with our sub-servicer.
• Remit borrower funds to our sub-servicer for posting.
• Review and monitor daily loan servicing reports.
• Address borrower loan servicing calls from our branches.
• Work with the Bank's pool loan servicers to process the monthly remittances.
• Assist in the retrieval, review and correction of all post-closing trailing documents.
• Ship closed loans to Freddie Mac and verify purchase proceeds.
• Maintain our loan servicing and collateral files.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• 5+ years experience in loan servicing
• Effective written and verbal communication
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
Salary: $22.00-$26/ hr.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.