Low Voltage Recruiter
San Antonio, TX 78258
AtWork is a nationwide staffing and recruiting company. We are hiring for a full-time recruiter in our San Antonio office. We are looking for the right person to join our growing team. Someone that is upbeat, enthusiastic, empathetic, and energetic. Someone that is motivated with a growth mindset. Staffing experience in low voltage. The ideal candidate must have a successful track record in recruiting and staffing, have excellent customer service skills, be very detail oriented, have a strong work ethic and be a team player. Previous experience in the staffing industry is required.
- Provide excellent customer service by dispatching the most qualified Staff Employees to various job assignments in a timely fashion, with complete directions to the job site and thorough explanation of job duties
- Ensure that all Staffing Employees are fully prepared to perform job duties, properly attired and furnished with necessary and required safety equipment
- Communicate any problems or deviation from clients order as soon as possible to the Manager, account manager, and the customer
- Complete any necessary reports for the specific customer regarding timekeeping, order fill rates, and turnover
- Interface with existing clients, providing customer service and problem resolution
- On board, all @WORK Staffing employees, assist with the application process, organize and file manual and electronic files
- Administer drug test and report results
- Perform criminal background checks, verifications, and reference checks
- Provide daily recruiting metrics to Manager
- Achieve and exceed on-going quota assignments
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Familiarity with the types of duties performed in industrial and commercial environments.
- Must have experience in customer relations and working in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual a plus
- Computer literacy required, Microsoft Office, Internet, ATS, Job Boards, Onboarding Software, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to address and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, College or technical training a plus
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the staffing industry, recruiting, staffing, posting jobs, writing job ads, on-boarding, backgrounds, job boards, job fairs, etc.
- Have reliable transportation
- Have the ability to work remote and on-site
Pay- Salary plus bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Send resume to: email@example.com