Machine Maintenance Technician
• Remove defective parts by dismantling devices using both hand and power tools.
• Ensure materials are stored in the designated area of the facility.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Flexible schedule
• Experience with troubleshooting (diagnostics, problem solving)
• Experience with working in a team based environment
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Experience with reading mechanical drawings (hydraulics, pneumatics, ect.)
• Working knowledge of fabrication, machine shop tools, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
• 5-10 years experience in the following
• Experienced in regulated environments of food and beverage.
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Ability to Pass drug test and background check
• Fabricate repair parts by using machine instrumentation and equipment
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
Salary: $29-31 / hr. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity! Monday - Friday with some Saturdays / 2 pm start time with some OT
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer