Henderson, NC 27537
If you answer yes to these questions, then this might be the opportunity for you!!!
- Are you looking to be a part of great organization and team that makes amazing products?
- Do you have experience in operating milling or wood manufacturing machines in a production environment?
- Do you like to learn and develop your skills?
- Looking for FULL TIME- Temp to Hire?
- Looking to work 1st or 2nd shift ?
What will I be doing?:
- Planning and organizing daily runs, material and workload
- Setting up of the jobs according to product orders
- Pull rolls for the next day or as needed within a timely manner
- Close surface rolls and put away all rolls/material once completed
- Assist with operating manual CMP production line/s
- Troubleshooting and problem solving throughout the job
- Continuously monitoring quality, timely output and finished product
- Cutting and labeling finished product
- Ongoing monitoring work area cleanliness and safety
- Inputting rolls in system as needed
Can you do these things?
- Show up on time and bring a good attitude to work with you M-F?
- Some computer knowledge
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. without assistance
- Ability to walk and stand for 8+ hours a work day
- Ability to read and understand job
- Attention to detail
- Willing to work over with short notice
- Communicate well with all levels of management and other operators
- Work well in a team oriented environment
TO APPLY: Call us at (919) 364-4400 M-F 8am-5pm and email resume to email@example.com