Sterling Heights, MI 48314
Location: 18 1/2 Mound Road
Type: Contract to Hire
$12.00 after 90 days, B.C.B.S Medical/Dental/Vision
2 weeks paid vacation
3rd shift: 11: 00 p.M. - 7: 30 a.M.
Plastic Molding & Casting Machine Operator
Responsible for operating and tending metal or plastic molding, core making, or casting machines to mold or cast metal or thermoplastic parts or products.
* Primary responsibilities.
* Operate metal and plastic molding and casting machines.
* Mold and cast metal or thermoplastic parts.
* Design and develop new molds, molding processes, techniques, process
* Improvements and cost reductions.
* Develop and document manufacturing instructions and data sheets.
* Operate compression or injection molding machines.
* Mix catalysts and coloring pigments.
* Operate mixing machine.
* Repair and maintain machines.
* Cut off excess material.
* Grind scraps into powder.
* Pour product into mold.