Tyler, TX 75701
Under the direction of the Supervisor, the Plant Operator will be responsible for various duties that will include preparing and completing the blending of manufactured chemicals and warehouse duties like loading and unloading trucks and staging deliveries.
• Operate blending equipment.
• Blend chemicals for client using correct specifications.
• Operate forklifts to load, unload or relocate chemicals.
• Repackage materials as directed.
• Load and unload tanks as directed.
• Maintain and monitor full tanks.
• Track and report all materials used.
• Maintain a clean work space by properly disposing of trash/waste.
• Maintain inventory and keep track of drums.
• Pull inventory and stage products utilizing forklift and other specified equipment.
• Load and offload trucks.
• Package product per customer requirements.
• Daily inspections of yard and equipment and regular housekeeping.
• Count and assist in management of inventory.
• Maintain and environmentally clean work place.
• Operate all non-DOT equipment.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 6 months to 1 year of related experience is preferred.
• Forklift experience is preferred.
• Proven safety record and stable work history.
• Chemical experience is a plus.
• Utilize safety and environmental measures at all times
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.