Machine Operator Position
Gardena, CA 90247
• Operating Industrial Machinery
• Food and Beverage machinery
• Computer knowledge
Ideal Candidate will have...
• High school diploma or equivalency
• 1+ years experience in Manufacturing industry
• Experience with high-speed production work
• Ability to stand on feet 8 hours per day
• Monitors workflow, work completed, error rates and related metrics and takes appropriate action when required.Per shift
• Basic skill to operate and maintain machine Basic knowledge of Food technology/science, HACCP, GMP
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Machine Operator experience in a factory is a must (food industry)
• Ability to multi task
• Team player + Reliable/Punctual
Salary: $15.50 hr This position is a full-time, Temp-to-Hire. Monday - Friday 2nd shift available. OT required
Must be flexible with schedule
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.