Machine Operator/Technician - Burlingame, CA
Burlingame, CA 94134
• Receive work order to determine product to be produced and ensure materials are on hand.
• Monitors work continually to verify accuracy.
• Practice safety protocol at all times.
• Responsible for the overall operation of potentially large -scale machinery including actions such as loading and feeding materials for processing, adjusting settings, performing minor repairs, continual product inspection and pulling finished product.
• Utilizing machine specific software, sets up and operates one or more automatic machines used in the production of the company's product.
• Verifies, tracks, and reports daily all raw materials used and rework.
• Completes job tracking paperwork and enters into databases. Works from process sheets or written/verbal instructions to perform production tasks. Verifies accuracy of results against standards.
• Detailed oriented, ability to multitask.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with focused attention to details.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and calculate weight, pounds, quantities, and apply concepts of basic math.
• Ability to operate material handling equipment, hand power tools, standard hand operating and manufacturing packaging equipment.
• Able to demonstrate all safety procedures and point out all emergency stops.
• Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods. Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds.