Ontario, ca 91752
Temp to Hire!
This is a full-time position that works, 7: 00 am – 3: 30 pm, Tuesday through Saturday.
The position pays $17 - $18 per hour based on experience/skills.
Must have previous experience.
• Schedule Maintenance personnel on a weekly basis
• Process timecard approvals and exceptions under direction of the Chief Maintenance Manager
• Maintain confidentiality of employee timecard records
• Close PMs (Preventive Maintenance Work Orders) on Saturdays
• Learn the CAMS system (training will be provided)
• Develop or maintain reports as assigned
• Assist in department training activities as assigned
• Assist in parts inventory as assigned
• Assist in clerical work or other duties as assigned
• Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Ability to read and write English (Bilingual a plus)
• Excellent written, verbal and e-mail communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent attendance
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Able to work overtime as assigned
The candidate will be working in the maintenance office. For work attire, jeans are okay and a shirt with no buttons, zippers, strings, etc. The person will need safety footwear (leather non-skid shoe or boot) as they will be walking through the bakery to get to their work area.
Call and ask for Marina after submitting a resume! Mweiss@atwork.Com