Maintenance Electrician/Mechanic (C10 State Certification Required)
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Job Requirements include:
Minimum five (5) years of experience in:
Electrical: Read and understand electrical wiring diagrams, wiring and troubleshooting 220-480 volts 3 phase motors, DC motors, electrical panels, variable frequency drives and manual machine interfaces. Must be certified by the State of California.
Mechanical: Gear cases and drives, replacement of bearings, sprockets, chains, shafts, seals, etc.; overhauling equipment.
• Temperature controllers; calibration; preventive temperature devised (RTD).
• OSHA required programs.
• Repair and adjust motors and conveyors.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Flexible shifts (Day Shift/Night Shift).
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. As necessary, over 50 lbs. With assistance.
• Good communication skills.
• Must possess own hand tools.
• This is a Union position.