Dallas, TX 75215
@Work Personnel Services has partnered with a large company in the Dallas area and are in need of Maintenance Mechanics, who have experience working in an Industrial Manufacturing Industry to fill these rolls as soon as possible! This position is working in a warehouse that manufactures and produces a variety of food and beverage.
Performs equipment maintenance duties to ensure machines and all components are working properly to ensure products are being made safely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production lines and associated assigned systems.
- Using hand and power tools, repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyors systems, and Allen Bradley electronics.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on assigned equipment.
- Diagnose and resolve mechanical and electrical circuitry malfunctions.
- Report and take action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
- Electronic and PLC troubleshooting and repair.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write, perform basic mathematical calculations, and accurately record data.
- Ability to read diagrams, blueprints, and schematics.
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and varying shifts, as required.
- Must be able to routinely lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; and occasionally 75 pounds.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work independently.
Qualified Applicants must:
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times. (Steel toed boots will be required, everything else will be provided)
- Follow all food safety and quality system requirements by committing to meet all pertinent regulatory, customer and Safe Quality Foods (SQF) requirements.
- Maintain reliable attendance and consistent work hours.
First Shift 5:00am - 5:30pm or 6:00am - 6:30pm
Second Shift 5:00pm - 5:30am or 6:00pm - 6:30pm
Will work 3 days on, 2 days off on a rotating schedule
- High school diploma or GED, required.
- Minimum two (2) years related experience in a manufacturing environment, required.
- One-Year Certificate from college or technical school, required.
- Electronic and PLC troubleshooting and repair, required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Fork lift and/or pallet jack certification as provided by the company.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position and would like to speak with someone regarding setting up an interview,
please call Virginia Bates.
Direct Line: 817-609-4200
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Supervisory Responsibility: No.
Working Conditions: Must be able to work for extended periods in a cold, damp environment.
Language Skills: Ability to communicate in English is required; however, bilingual skills may be preferred based on business necessity.