Sacramento, CA 95815
AtWork is seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic for our client in the Sacramento area. The Maintenance Mechanic will be be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining mechanical and electrical equipment including, but not limited to pneumatic and hydraulic systems, productions machines, HVAC systems, conveyor systems, and motors. The position is 3rd shift, hours will be 9:30 PM - 6 AM.
- Troubleshoot issues and make repairs and adjustments to mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical equipment.
- Wire complex control circuits.
- Troubleshoot high voltage poly-phase and multi-speed motors.
- Soldering on circuit board components.
- Fabricate, repair, and install hangers and piping.
- Weld various types of metal.
- Calibrate scale systems.
- Identify problems and complete repairs with minimal supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years technical training or 3 years related maintenance experience.
- Lift, push, pull 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Walking and standing for long periods of time.
- Pass drug test and background check.
If you are interested in learning more about this excellent, Direct Hire opportunity, apply today for immediate consideration! Or call Shelly Mahoney with AtWork Personnel at 916-791-3000.