The Maintenance Mechanic will perform work in manufacturing, fabrication and machining of parts in a machine shop environment. The Mechanic will handle all maintenance on machinery, repairs, facility maintenance and machine set up. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with co-workers and management.
- Read electrical pneumatic schematics and develop plans to troubleshoot problems.
- Repair equipment as needed (480 vac, 220 vac, DC)
- Machine set ups.
- Routine maintenance on machinery and compressors.
- Maintain facility building maintenance such as electrical and light plumbing
- 2+ years experience with pneumatics, electric and hydraulic systems.
- Machining and fabrication experience.
- PLC experience a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience using standard measuring tools
- Ability to multi task and take initiative
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Apply today for immediate consideration!