San Diego, CA 92037
• Operates, maintains, and repairs boilers, heaters, pumps, valves, and lines used in the distribution of steam and heater or processed water.
• Operates, maintains, and repairs refrigerant compressors, condensers, evaporators, traps,
• transfer pumps, expansion valves, stop valves, and float valves, in addition to all refrigerant lines and devices utilized in the control of temperatures
• Operates, maintains, and repairs all natural and manufactured gas distribution lines, including all valves and control devices.
• Operates, maintains, and repairs water filters, softeners, piping and pumps used in conjunction with water distribution, including all sinks and toilet bowls, supply lines and water lines.
• Operates, maintains, and repairs all types of motors and engine used to power pumps, compressors, and fans.
• Repairs and maintains single phase and multi-phase electrical circuits from 120 to 240volts; repairs and maintains electrical transformers, motors, controls, machinery, fixtures, appliances and elevators.
• Runs additional electric lines, changes breakers, and checks distribution centers. Routes and runs telephone and computer lines
• Repairs and replaces commercial washers and dryers
• Builds forms, mixes concrete, and repairs concrete surfaces
• Repairs and maintains electronic systems including, clocks, closed circuit television, automatic alarm systems, equal potential ground and automatic power transformers
• Calibrates control systems for air conditioning, refrigeration heating and ventilation system, including air balance, humidistat and solid state electric motor control amplifiers.
• Paints walls and furniture; hangs wall paper and vinyl wall covering.
• Installs, changes, and repairs door locks, cabinet and dis k locks, and padlocks; makes keys;
• Constructs signs for desks, doorways, and walls; install and repairs all door closers, installs window glass, floor tile, baseboard and hangs doors.