Maintenance Mechanic Line Technician
Dallas, TX 75215
@Work Personnel Services has partnered with a large manufacturing company in the Dallas area, and are in need of Line Technicians that have previous experience working in an industrial warehouse to fill these rolls as soon as possible!
Maintain mechanical equipment as well as facility to aid in the manufacturing of all company products in a safe and sanitary work environment.
- Be able to access all areas of machines and support equipment.
- Be able to access all areas of the facilities as is needed to perform repairs and maintenance
- Ability to disassemble and assemble all parts of machines and support equipment according to the manufacturers, specifications.
- Troubleshoots and repairs all equipment in the plant.
- Do preventative maintenance on all equipment as scheduled.
- Be able to read an electrical schematic.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain production lines and mechanical equipment such as motors and conveyor systems.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge in the following areas:
- Have a basic understanding of hydraulic
- Arc welding and/or Heliarc welding
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Repair and troubleshooting of filling machines
- Rebuilding valves and pumps
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is frequently exposed to wet and /or humid conditions and is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions, and extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- The employee will be required to use all personal protective equipment provided by the company in compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task effectively
- Must be able to pass all medical exams, drug and background checks (including criminal).
- Overtime and working on holidays is often required.
- First Shift 5:00am - 5:30pm or 6:00am - 6:30pm
- Second Shift 5:00pm - 5:30am or 6:00pm - 6:30pm
- Will work 3 days on, 2 days off, on an alternating schedule. Must be flexible.
- High School Diploma or GED; two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to possess and maintain a valid forklift license issued by the company.
- Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position and would like to speak with someone regarding setting up an interview,
please call Virginia Bates.
Direct Line: 817-609-4200
* All matters listed herein are considered to be essential job functions. There may be other job functions which are essential but are not listed. Job description may be revised at any time deemed necessary.