Maintenance PLC Technician-swing shift
Sacramento, CA 95815
We are accepting resumes for experienced Maintenance PLC Technicians in Sacramento, CA. The Maintenance PLC Technician will maintain, repair and troubleshoot electrical, PLC, controls and mechanical systems. You will also order all related equipment and maintain proper inventory levels for replacement, if needed. Also will work with supplies and contractors on projects and maintenance.
This position will be Swing Shift, Friday through Monday 1:30pm-12:00am
- Repair and maintain electrical equipment.
- Editing PLC programs of existing equipment to improve performance.
- Ordering electrical and control parts using requisition forms.
- Auditing of electrical equipment for preventative maintenance.
- Construction planning with electrical contractors pertaining to new installations including controls and high voltage.
- Proficiency in Allen Bradley RSLogix 500, RSNetworx for DeviceNet, and Panel Builder 32 software.
- Journeyman level skills in industrial electrical, PLC, controls, mechanical and operations including filling, packaging & pumping systems.
- Read blueprints and troubleshoot systems using blueprints
- Must be able to organize work and prioritize to meet deadlines.
Apply today for immediate consideration!