Maintenance Technician - Manufacturing
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
Currently interviewing for strong Machine Technicians to oversee equipment for high-volume manufacturing operations in Las Vegas, NV. This role is key to the output and production of specialty products for an elite organization. As a Machine Technician, you are a critical team member responsible for ensuring high uptime operations and assist in improving the overall production process and procedures which will help the company meet overall performance goals.
Machine Technician Responsibilities
• Analyze metrics for equipment and facility performance.
• Perform testing on equipment to successfully eliminate unforeseen equipment failures.
• Use of welders, lathes, mills, and other mechanical equipment for repairs.
• Perform technical duties as assigned to include running data/phone cable, conduit, etc.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Technical Degree in Electronics, Mechanical or HVAC
• Minimum 5 years experience as a Machine Technician
• Ability to work 1st or 2nd shift and overtime as needed
• Recent/current industrial work environment experience
• Experience working with testing equipment, reading and interpreting blueprints (electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic)
Position & Benefits
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and more. Will be required to submit to and successfully pass 10-panel drug and criminal background screening to qualify.
Salary up to $58k/year. DOE based on years of experience + license/certifications and specialized expertise. Performance is measured by the maintenance response time, expedited corrective equipment action, proactive maintenance, and more.
Position Type: Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire depending on overall experience and qualification.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.