North Las Vegas, NV 89030
AtWork Personnel Services is currently looking for strong Maintenance Technicians to maintain equipment for a high-volume manufacturing operations facility. Maintenance Technicians ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines.
• Analyze, troubleshoot, maintain, repair production and facility equipment.
• Read and interpret electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic prints.
• Run Air, water and drain lines as necessary.
• Perform PM procedures on production and facility equipment.
• Utilize PMXpert software program to work order parts and equipment for repairs and equipment PM's
• Two or four year technical degree in electronics, mechanical, or HVAC preferred.
• Three years minimum work experience in a manufacturing setting.
• Good computer, math and reading skills.
• Able to utilize and understand test equipment such as VOM's, current clamps, oscilloscopes and other diagnostic devices.
• Ability to operate mills, lathes, welders and other equipment preferred.
Position & Benefits
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and more. Will be required to submit to and successfully pass 10-panel drug and criminal background screening to qualify.
Position Type: Direct Hire
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.