Riverside, CA 92504
• Install, assemble and test new machines and equipment; understand and comply with workplace safety regulations.
• Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual inspections, listening for irregular noises and conducting scheduled testing as appropriate.
• Monitor, identify and respond promptly to signs of malfunction in machinery such as changes in performance, temperature fluctuations, sounds, smells or atypical energy usage; perform troubleshooting for production machinery.
• Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment.
• Perform emergency repairs on various types of machinery, including mechanical, electric and hydraulic; identify and replace worn or damaged parts in a timely manner.
• Use a variety of power and hand tools to perform job functions.
• Maintain machinery and the adjacent workplace in a state of appropriate cleanliness; create and maintain a schedule for inspection, service and testing of machinery.
• Read and comply with work orders concerning service, modification or installation of machinery.
• Work effectively with other team members in a loud environment.
Job Skills and Qualifications
• Strong mechanical and manufacturing experience
• Driver's license
• Ability to walk, stand, and lift heavy objects for an extended amount of time
• Ability to act competently in emergencies
• Organized and detail-oriented
Details for this Role
• $20 - $25 per hour
• The hours for the shift are 1: 00 pm– 9: 30 pm
We are looking for someone with some electrical experience, hydraulic experience and experience working with preventative maintenance programs in an industrial environment