Manufacturing Machine Attendant - 2nd & 3rd Shift- Hendersonville, NC
Come Learn and Grow With an International Company in Hendersonville, NC
M-F + Overtime Potential
Third Shift 12AM-8AM
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Must pass a physical exam, including a drug screen and color vision test.
- Operator must have basic computer skills or be able to learn them during training.
- Must ensure operation of machinery (troubleshoot and adjust functional parts) by completing preventive maintenance and achieving set goal in the production.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Operator will be required to perform the following tooling tasks:
Use of Mechanical Hand Tools: wrenches, sockets, ratchet, pliers, hand drivers, allen keys, hock/picks etc…