Manufacturing Machine Operator
Henderson, NV 89074
Immediate openings for multiple Machine Operators who will be responsible for set-up, operating and tending to machines that mix, cook, season, convey and wrap food products.
MACHINE OPERATOR Responsibilities:
• Ensure product remains within the company specifications by following batch sheets, formulas and set up procedures.
• Ensure product remains within food safety guidelines and product specifications.
• Operates equipment in a safe manner to meet production requirements and to minimize waste and maximize productivity.
• Measures and records data.
• Verifies that all labels and ingredients and materials are correct to ensure food safety.
Position Type: $16/HR with shift differential pay. Full work schedule (40 hrs/wk) plus OT opportunity. Full benefits offered. Candidates must be able to successfully pass drug and criminal background screen. Work Schedule: 1st shift 7AM - 5PM. 2nd Shift 7PM - 5AM.
Apply today for immediate consideration.