Jacksonville, FL 32256
At Work Personnel is assisting a local client on their search for Fiberglass Manufacturing Foreman in Jacksonville, FL.
We are seeking Hardworking and committed individuals to become a permanent member of their growing team. If you are currently looking to start a career and embark on a path that will lead to greater, long term opportunities.
Our client manufactures watertight secondary containment sumps in the industry and offers an extensive line of fiberglass UST piping sumps, dispenser sumps, and transition sumps.
You must have a flexible schedule. It is a humid warehouse environment with many physical demands. This is an extremely fast paced environment and requires dedication, commitment and punctuality.
Required Skills - Experience
- Managing and providing direction for a team.
- Monitoring productivity and motivating individuals to meet goals,
- Oversee quality of parts produced, accountable for quantities of parts produced, and ensuring daily goals are met.
- See continuous improvement process.
- Must be willing to perform activities of workers supervised.
- Sustain high levels of product quality, with a target of zero quality defects or complaints.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Previous equipment repair and supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Ability to move up to 75 lbs.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and flexible.
- Display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, and have the ability to prioritize.
- Must be able to lead by example, such as excellent attendance, leadership abilities, willingness to learn, and be a team player at all times.
MUST HAVE MIN OF 3 - 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A SUPERVISORY ROLE.
At Work Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer