Cerritos, CA 90703
The Event Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing and directing a wide range of events that include trade shows, industry events, customer events, training events and employee events.Administrative and organizational skills is required. This position requires strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with customers, vendors, and the executive staff in a fast-paced environment.
• Coordinate with all the departments involved in the organization of the event
• Work with our graphic designer for material required for event
• Invoicing vendors, customers as necessary
• Event Registrations
• Calendar Scheduling
• Social Media Campaigns
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Bachelors' degree required
• Minimum of three years of experience with event and trade show planning
• Experience with Social Media best practices
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Suite
• Exceptional writing, spelling and communication skills
• Traveling may be required
Salary: $24.00 / hr.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.