Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
You will be responsible for overseeing and directing a wide range of events: trade shows, industry events, customer events, training events, and employee events. Administrative and organizational skills are crucial in successful execution, as well as the ability to effectively work with customers, vendors and executive staff in a fast-paced environment. If you possess strong interpersonal skills and a dynamic personality, this could be the job for you!
• Organize and plan all events A - Z
• Budget administration, ROI and summary reporting
• Interview and hire the right vendors needed
• Coordinate with all departments involved in the organization of the event
• Work with graphic designer for required event materials
• Invoice vendors and customers as necessary
• Event registration calendar scheduling and social media campaigns
Desired Skills & Required Experience:
• Bachelors degree required
• Minimum 3 years experience with event and trade show planning
• Knowledge and understanding of common Marketing practices with hands-on experience
• Experience with Social Media best practices
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Suite
• Outstanding multitasking skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize competing tasks and projects
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Travel may be required
Up to $22.00/hr, depending on experience. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
In addition to Medical/Dental/Vision/401k/Profit Sharing/PTO/Sick Time/Paid Holidays/Life Insurance, the company believes in mentoring and creating an environment where employees feel appreciated and valued.