Temecula, CA 92590
Involvement in the development of advertising projects and marketing research materials such as competitive marketing and advertising analysis. Working with internal customers, content writers, graphic artists, and printer, while documenting in project management software to meet project deadlines and communicate project status.
Daily Job Duties:
• Work with division managers and sales members to assist with marketing campaigns that produce results within budget.
• Keep track of all marketing projects and their projects utilizing a project management application.
• Assist in scheduling the timeline and resources for campaign execution.
• Demonstrate understanding of the Company's business and generate meaningful content for both internal and external communications.
• Help develop training resources and tools that represent the company for all new hires and update those materials periodically to keep the sales teams informed.
• Continuously strive to improve processes, service quality to internal and external customers, and employee relations.
• Ensure the quality of the projects and material produced by the Marketing department is aligned with the Company's goals and represents the company positively.
• Comply with the policies and procedures stated in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
• Work within approved budget; develop and implement cost-saving measures.
• Strong understanding of marketing technologies (CRM systems, Adobe Creative Cloud products, digital marketing tools such as Exact Target
• Excellent organizational skills; excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; team orientation; and a good work ethic
• Work effectively with co-workers, internal and external customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; keep commitments; address problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; respect the diversity of our work force in actions, words and deeds.
• Encourage teamwork by treating coworkers fairly and keeping them informed of department/Company plans; Encourage group participation; value others' input; acknowledge achievements.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent directly related experience in the Marketing field
• Minimum two (2) years demonstrated work-related experience in project traffic coordination and operations required.
• Expert knowledge in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) required.
• Knowledge of (or ability to learn) CRM application (Salesforce.Com).
• Knowledge of (or ability to learn) Email Management application (Exact Target).
• Intermediate experience using Adobe creative tools including, but not limited to, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash. Intermediate knowledge of HTML coding and design.
• Experience with scheduling and routing projects between designers, clients and review teams. Experience with project management software preferred.
• Experience working with sales staff or account managers a must.