Material Control/Procurement Coordinator
Sacramento, CA 95815
Atwork is hiring Material Control Coordinator for a growing manufacturing company in Sacramento!
- Assistant to Production Manager, providing various support
- Focus organizing and controlling material procurement for specific projects
- Follow up with supplies and vendors to confirm receivables
- Place orders
- Partner with Program Manager, Engineers to communicate all project material priorities
- Oversee entire material movement process
- Prepare job documentation for machine shop travelers and other required documentation
- Oversee the material processing is followed through correctly and all assigned documentation is collected
- Provide spreadsheet reports and present to teammates the collected data
- Familiar with ERP systems, inventory control, (Job Boss is a plus)
- High School Diploma, associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one-two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Proficient in Project Management software; (Microsoft Office-Intermediate+) Spreadsheet, Word Processing