Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Will plan work orders for product lines, monitor movement of materials and production cycle.
• Verify data accuracy
• Identify problem areas with supply chain and research root causes and offer solutions
• Create review reports, graphs and charts
• Completes special assignments for the department manager
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Bachelor degree in Materials Management, Supply Chain, Finance or Business Administration.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Superior Attention to details
• Advanced Excel Skills
• Ability to review and understand data
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
Salary: $20.00 Per hour. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!