Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Will plan work orders for product lines, monitor movement of materials and production cycle.
• Verify data accuracy
• Identify problem areas with supply chain and research root causes and offer solutions
• Create review reports, graphs and charts
• Completes special assignments for the department manager
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Bachelor degree in Materials Management, Supply Chain, Finance or Business Administration.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Superior Attention to details
• Advanced Excel Skills
• Ability to review and understand data
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
Salary: $20.00 Per hour. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.