Las Vegas, NV 89119
Materials Clerk Responsibilities
• Adheres to procedures required for stores/materials documents and shipping and receiving documents.
• Performs warehouse control, inventory control, and related duties.
• Uses tools and is responsible for their accountability.
• Maintains area machines and equipment used in stores/materials and shipping and receiving.
• Compares information on packing slips, requisitions, invoices, and shipping notices to material received or issued to verify the accuracy of order.
• Perform quality inspections and report back any issues to supervisor or department manager.
• Receive, store, and issue materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard.
• Keep records and compile stock reports.
Ideal Materials Clerk candidate will have...
• 3+ years experience in an assembler role within a production/manufacturing environment
• Stable work history within the past 3-5 years
• High school or equivalent
• Ability to stand for long period of time
• Effective written and verbal communication
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
Materials Clerk Work Environment & Performance
Candidate must be comfortable working in a warehouse environment and have the ability to lift up to 65 lbs independently. Must be able to operate a hand truck. Able to adhere, take direction, and respond in English. The Assembler position requires constant movements such as bending, twisting, stooping, pushing, pulling, and other bodily movements throughout the day in order to fully perform job duties.
Materials Clerk Work Schedule
The position is a long-term temporary opportunity with upside for direct employment based on performance and open availability. The Assembler position offers a full-time 40 hour per week schedule with overtime requirements including weekends, evenings, and potentially holidays (as required). 100% attendance is vital to the success in this role.
Salary is up to $12/hr DOE with awesome overtime earning potential. Apply today! (Interviews currently underway.)
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates. Contact us today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.