Are you looking to start a new career as a machine Mechanic? Looking for a full-time job that offers benefits and on-the-job training? AtWork Personnel Services in Bristol is currently recruiting for a Mechanic Trainee.
Pay Rate: $10/hr
Schedule: 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., 40 hrs/week + OT
Job details for Mechanic Trainee:
- Looking for individuals who are mechanically minded and are used to working and comfortable with tools (wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers).
- The Mechanic Trainee will work along with a Mechanic, learning hands on, how to set-up and maintain machinery.
- Mechanics are responsible for setting up and maintaining machinery.
- The “Mechanic Trainee” will be trained to do so over a 6 month period.
- Candidates that successfully complete the training will be hired.
Benefits for Mechanic Trainee:
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly
- Direct deposit available.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call AtWork Bristol (423) 764-1334.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000*
Beth Chapman is a Staffing Coordinator with AtWork Personnel. She is passionate about making sure that she meets the needs of both her clients as well as local job seekers. Beth recently started her new position after previously serving as the Bristol office's Administrative Assistant position since October 2016.