Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Henderson, NV 89011
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Maintenance Technician
• Supervise and oversee the designing, testing, perfecting and maintaining products, machinery, and equipment in a production environment based on blueprint specifications.
• Manage and assist in performing duties to include structural masonry repairs, electrical wiring and controls, heating, and ventilation systems.
• Engage and assist with major repairs and building enhancements such as major painting projects and other aspects of facilities maintenance as needed.
• Perform routine inspections of all equipment and building to ensure compliance with code enforcement and regulatory guidelines.
• Drive deliverables for preventive maintenance and improve performance optimization of all machines, equipment, and facilities.
• Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues as needed and communicate outcomes with upper management.
Ideal Mechanical Maintenance Technician Candidate will have...
• High school diploma or GED (Degree degree in mechanical, electrical, industrial maintenance preferred)
• 5 years hands-on experience in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance
• 3 years hands-on experience with hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills
• 2 years minimum hands-on experience with PLC and HVAC
Salary up to $52/yr DOE, certifications, training, and education. Fully benefited position. Candidate must be able to successfully pass full background and drug screening.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.