Tyler, TX 75703
Medical Assistants (MA) Responsibilities:
• Takes patient histories and vital signs and inputs into EHR.
• Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
• Prepares and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments.
• Assists physician in preparing for minor procedures.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Ideal Medical Assistants (MA) Candidate will have...
• Hight School Diploma or GED
• Certified Medical Assistant (AAMA)
• Current CPR in BLS
• 1 year of related experience
The position offers weekly payroll, a comprehensive benefits package, skills development & training, and more!
For immediate consideration, contact Stephanie or Maria at 903-508-4925 today!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.