Tyler, TX 75703
Medical Assistants (MA) Responsibilities:
• Takes patient histories and vital signs and inputs into EHR.
• Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
• Prepares and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments.
• Assists physician in preparing for minor procedures.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Ideal Medical Assistants (MA) Candidate will have...
• Hight School Diploma or GED
• Certified Medical Assistant (AAMA)
• Current CPR in BLS
• 1 year of related experience
The position offers weekly payroll, a comprehensive benefits package, skills development & training, and more!
For immediate consideration, contact Stephanie or Maria at 903-508-4925 today!